Butterflies Belong Here | Chronicle Books
Butterflies Belong Here is a powerful story of everyday activism and hope.
In this moving story of community conservation, a girl finds a home in a new place and a way to help other small travelers.
This book is about the real change children can make in conservation and advocacy—in this case, focusing on beautiful monarch butterflies.
• From Deborah Hopkinson and Meilo So, the acclaimed team behind Follow the Moon Home
• An empowering, classroom-ready read
• The protagonist is a girl whose family has recently immigrated to the United States.
I know what to look for: large black-and-orange wings with a border of small white specks, flitting from flower to flower, sipping nectar. But though I looked hard, I couldn't find even one. I wondered if monarch butterflies belonged here. I wondered if I did, too.
Butterflies Belong Here is proof that even the smallest of us are capable of amazing transformations.
• Equal parts educational and heartwarming, this makes a great gift for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians, science teachers, and educators.
• Those interested in beautiful butterflies and everyday activism will find this lovely book both motivating and inspiring.
- Autor: Meilo So.
- Ilustrador: Deborah Hopkinson.
- Dimensões: 26,5 x 25,5 cm.
- Nº páginas: 68 [capa dura].
- Data de lançamento: 3 de Setembro de 2020.
- Idioma: Inglês.
Recomendado para crianças a partir dos 5 anos de idade.