Like the Moon Loves the Sky | Chronicle Books
A New York Public Library Best Book of 2020
A lyrical and heartwarming celebration of a mother's love for her children by the award-winning author of Golden Domes and Silver Lanterns.
In this moving picture book, author Hena Khan shares her wishes for her children: Inshallah you find wonder in birds as they fly. Inshallah you are loved like the moon loves the sky." With vibrant illustrations and prose inspired by the Quran this charming picture book is a heartfelt and universal celebration of a parent's unconditional love.
• A reassuring bedtime read-aloud for mothers and their children.
• A perfect book for sharing Muslim family traditions and for families teaching diversity and religious acceptance.
• Hena Khan's books have been widely acclaimed winning awards and honors from the ALA Parent's Choice and many others.
For families who have read and loved Under My Hijab Yo Soy Muslim and Mommy's Khimar.
A sweet and lovely bedtime book to help let children know they are loved and precious.
- Autor: Hena Khan.
- Ilustrador: Saffa Khan.
- Dimensões: 247 x 276 x 8 mm.
- Nº páginas: 36 [capa dura].
- Data de lançamento: 3 de Setembro de 2020.
- Idioma: Inglês.
Recomendado para crianças a partir dos 3 anos de idade.